Central Florida Area
Filter the type of community you are interested in to view on the map, or view the list of all communities below.
|1. Solivita – 55+ Community, FL||
Solivita is a 55-plus community brilliantly situated just minutes from idyllic downtown Kissimmee, FL and less than 30 miles from the parks of Walt Disney World® and the Orlando International Airport. Boasting over 150,000-square-feet of amenities within this award-winning gated community, Solivita is the perfect place to call home.
- Homes starting in the mid $100s
- Floor plans from 1,102 – 2,840 Sq. Ft.
- 2-4 Beds
- 2-3 Baths
- Flexible Living Spaces From Studies and Flex Rooms to Workshops and Casitas
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- 150,000-square-feet of Amenities
- 24-hour Gated Entry
- Expansive Village Center with Three Restaurants
- Spa and Fitness Center
- Tennis, Pickleball and Bocce Courts
|2. Bellalago New Homes, FL||
Bellalago is home to traditional waterfront living in Kissimmee, Florida. Located on more than a mile of shoreline along Lake Tohopekaliga, Bellalago is a gated community featuring a world of resort-caliber amenities, from recreation to lakeside dining and gracious, Tuscan-inspired homes in a portfolio of fourteen distinctive one- and two-story home designs.
- Homes starting in the $200,000s
- Floor plans from 1,813 – 5,646 Sq. Ft.
- 3-7 Beds
- 2-5.5 Baths
- 24-hour, Manned, Gated Entry
- Direct Lake Toho Access and Extensive Waterway Network
- Junior Olympic Pool, Kids Pool, and Water Park
- Tennis, Basketball, and Volleyball
- Boat Ramps, Boat Lifts, and Backyard Boat Docks
- Full-service, Lakeside Restaurant with Poolside Service
Ideally situated within Kissimmee, Florida, Waterview is a new traditional home community that offers residents great access to the Orlando metro area. Commute to downtown Orlando in less than 30 miles or enjoy the parks of Walt Disney World® just 10 miles away. Either way you’ll enjoy close proximity to all that this family friendly area has to offer.
- New homes starting in the low $200,000s
- Floor plans from 1,817 – 3,960 Sq. Ft.
- 3-5 Beds
- 2-4 Baths
- Pool Deck
- Community Playground
- Close proximity to schools
- Low HOA Fees and No CDD Fees
|4. Royal Oak Homes||
In 2014, Royal Oak Homes joined as a division of AV Homes further expanding the products offered to the Central Florida market. With 19 active communities across Central Florida, the Royal Oak Homes division offers a wide selection of communities starting from the $160’s with 100% financing to grand Estate Homes over $400,000.…
- 19 Communities Around Orlando, FL