It’s Time To Get Festive In Central Florida!
The holiday season brings welcomed joy, beautiful weather and good company to Central Florida. This time of year, the area is also swirling with family-friendly winter festivities all season long.
Here are some of our favorites!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (Noviembre. 7 to Dec. 22, 2016) - Located at Walt Disney World Resort’s Magic Kingdom Park, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party provides nighttime fun for all. This merry celebration includes holiday shows, fire works and magic treats with Mickey and Minnie.
Guests can also enjoy the oh-so-jolly holiday parade featuring your favorite characters in their most festive attire. Haga clic aquí for tickets, dates and more information.
- Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular (Noviembre. 15 – Jan. 15, 2017) - Built in 1886, the Stetson Mansion is part of Florida’s First Luxury Estate and is the grandest home ever built in Florida before the 20ª century. The private residence welcomes guests for year-round tours, especially during the holidays.
As the weather cools down, the Stetson Mansion opens its doors for their Christmas Spectacular, a unique holiday home tour featuring different designs every year. This event is family-friendly; however it is not recommended for infants and toddlers. Haga clic aquí for prices, times and more information.
- ICE! At Gaylord Palms (Noviembre. 18 to Jan. 1, 2017) - Every year, ice-artisans hailing from the city of Harbin, China, travel halfway around the world to Kissimmee, Florida to put on one of Central Florida’s coldest traditions—ICE! During the holidays, Gaylord Palms becomes an indoor winter wonderland, featuring ice slides, a live carving zone, walk-through holiday attractions, ice sculptures and more.
To make this year even more festive, ICE! Is featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas, allowing guests to watch as Charlie rediscovers the true meaning of Christmas. Haga clic aquí for prices, dates and more information.
- Light Up UCF (Noviembre. 18 to Jan. 7, 2017) - UCF, one of the largest universities in the country, ilumina Central de Florida cada año con su evento Light Up UCF. Este evento de invierno asequible Detalles de patinaje sobre hielo, rides, a light show, a holiday market and plenty more. Join Light Up UCF as it celebrates its 9ª season in Central Florida! Haga clic aquí for dates, hours and additional information.
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida (Diciembre. 17, 18, 24-30, 2016) - LEGOLAND Florida’s annual holiday celebration, Christmas Bricktacular, returns this year with a 30-foot tall Christmas tree made of LEGO and DUPLO bricks. Enjoy designing alongside Master Model Builders and meeting LEGO toy-soldiers and LEGO Santa. Before the night ends, take pleasure in experiencing LEGOLAND’s not-so-silent-night fireworks show featuring classic Christmas tunes. Make your Bricktacular reservation hoy!
- Winter in the Park (Noviembre. 18 to Jan. 8, 2017) - Brush up on your skating skills and come skate at the holiday ice rink in Central Park West Meadow in Winter Park. Enjoy a lap or two around the rink as well as Winter Park’s fine dining and shopping. Haga clic aquí for rink hours and group discounts.
- The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 Frostival (Diciembre. 1-25, 2016) - Join the Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 as they spread holiday cheer at 400 feet. This season, guests can enjoy holiday-themed capsules ranging from Candy Canes, Winter Wonderland, Gingerbread House and The Night Before Christmas.
Guests will receive priority board and can indulge in holiday music throughout the flight. What’s more, on select days, younger guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a ride with Santa Claus himself. Haga clic aquí to plan your holiday ride today!
- Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort (Diciembre. 3 to Jan. 1, 2017) - Every year, the Macy’s Holiday Parade makes its way to the streets of Universal Orlando Resort, providing a merry time for all! The fun continues with Grinchmas at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, where guests can experience a live retelling of Dr. Seuss’s classic tale, The Grinch. Guests can also start the day with The Grinch & Friends character breakfast at the Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous. Haga clic aquí to join the fun!
- Christmas at Bok Tower Gardens (Noviembre. 25 to Jan. 8, 2017) - Just outside Central Florida lays the city of Lake Wales and its Bok Tower Gardens. Christmas at Bok Tower Gardens is an annual celebration open to those of all ages. Events and festivities include the Holiday Home Tour at Pinewood Estate, poinsettia, bromeliad and amaryllis displays, live music on the 205-foot Singing Tower carillon, winter walking tours, educational programs and the Sunset & Symphony Holiday Concert. For a detailed list of all the festivities, prices and times, haga clic aquí.
- Winterfest in Davenport Florida (Diciembre. 10, 2016) - En sábado, Diciembre 10, Davenport, Florida is celebrating the holidays with their Winterfest at Wilson Park. Holiday festivities include an electric nighttime parade, cookie decorating, a Festival of Trees, juegos, vendors and a special visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. This event will take place from 5 a 9 p.m. and applications for vendors are now open.
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot (Noviembre. 25 to Dec. 30, 2016) - The holidays tend to differ around the world, so why not experience what other countries have to offer? At Walt Disney World’s Holidays Around the World at Epcot, guests can ring in the season with food, music and traditions from around the world.
Enjoy the joyous celebrations at Epcot’s 11 World Showcase nations, the Candlelight Processional and a nightly visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. This event is included with a valid park admission to Epcot. Haga clic aquí para más información.
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration (Noviembre. 25 to Dec. 31, 2016) - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and friends invite you to experience the holiday seasons like never before. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration brings together live shows, holiday shopping, delightful entertainment and delicious food for a family-friendly holiday tradition.
Meet Rudolph and his friends while enjoying the holiday season at SeaWorld. This event is included in park admission and takes place on select nights between November 25 y diciembre 31, 2016.
AV Homes hopes you enjoy your holiday season and take advantage of all the festivities Central Florida has to offer. We thank you for a fantastic 2016 and look forward to an even better 2017!