Building a new home is an exciting and rewarding time, especially when you understand the process. We want you to be involved from start to finish. To help you anticipate what to expect during your home’s construction, we have outlined the steps you and AV HOMES will take during the construction of your home.
STEP ONE: CHOOSE SELECTIONS
- Design Studio – Your appointment will include personal assistance in selecting flooring, countertops, cabinets, appliances, lighting, home entertainment, security systems and networking. You may choose from virtually hundreds of options.
- Option Finalization – You will finalize all options and upgrades within two weeks from contract. This ensures we have all the information for constructing your new home complete and ready to review prior to issuing instructions to our trade contractors.
STEP TWO: CONSTRUCTION BEGINS
- Pre-Start Orientation – You’ll meet with your sales associate and the project manager responsible for supervising the construction of your home. Together, you will review your floor plan, home site, and optional features to ensure that our construction documents are correct and complete.
- Pre-Drywall Orientation – Your project manager will walk you through your home at frame stage, and review the placement of optional features to ensure everything you selected has been properly installed and correctly located. This is also an opportunity for you to view the quality features inside the walls of your new AV home.
- Pre-Closing Orientation – Your project manager will provide a thorough introduction and orientation of your new home, ensuring that you understand all the operational features.
STEP THREE: MOVE IN!
- Closing – The title company will prepare all the closing documents and answer any questions you might prior to signing, and then will facilitate the transfer of ownership.
- Customer Care – As an AV HOMES homeowner, you will have the advantage of Service on Demand, access to prompt and friendly service to address any warranty items that need attention. We want your home to be a lasting source of pride and enjoyment for you and your family.