Join your CantaMia neighbors for a day trip to the Musical Instrument Museum! The museum is the only museum in the world devoted to global musical instruments, and will be a day filled with fun!
- Saturday – March 22nd – Trip Date:
- $22.00 – deadline to pay for this trip is Tuesday, March 18th.
- Any discounts will be refunded March 22nd. (this will depend on number of people participating).
The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM)
- LOCATION: 4725 E. Mayo Boulevard, Scottsdale (Exit 31 off the 101 Freeway)
- TRANSPORTATION: Carpooling or driving individually
- FOOD: There is a café on site that serves a multitude of lunch items – average cost is $12 pp + tax
This is just one example of the many events, clubs and activities scheduled throughout the month for residents of CantaMia! For additional information about the vibrant CantaMia lifestyle, contact the CantaMia Sales Center at (623) 474-6960.